from $1,200 / week
Share This Listing
Prime Water front Location!
Please note - there is only the week of August 25 left available for this summer. We still have weeks in June and September too. It's not too early to think about 2014!
About the property:
• Waterfront, 103’ of safe waterfront directly on Lake Ontario with a very gentle slope to a sandy bottom
• Fully furnished open concept bungalow with air conditioning and 2 fireplaces
• Over an acre of property with lawn, garden, deck, patio and mature trees
• The water is great for kids and gently slopes to sand, there is a water trampoline and lots of toys
• Four bedrooms (2 with en-suites), three bathrooms, sleeps 8 people (6 adults maximum); ideal for two small families
• Well equipped kitchen with everything you need and a huge Weber BBQ
• Large sun room, dining room and finished basement
• 44” high definition LCD TV, Blu-ray DVD player, surround sound, Bell PVR satellite dish, high speed Wi-Fi, stereos
Just 10 miles from Picton. 40 Minutes to Sandbanks. 30 minutes to Wellington. 20 minutes to Bloomfield. 10 minutes to Lake on the Mountain.
What to bring:
• We suggest you bring food for the first day or two and then stock up with local items and whatever else you may need at one of the three grocery stores in Picton (16 kms away)
• You will need your own personal linen items – bed sheets, pillow cases, kitchen, beach and bath towels
• Firewood and kindling if you want to have a wood fire
• Garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper, basic cleaning supplies
• Cooking utensils, dishes, cutlery, glasses, pots and pans, barbeque and propane
• 42” HD TV, high speed internet, DVD player, Bell HD satellite service, Bluetooth stereo, local phone
• Sandbanks park pass
Things To See And Do
• Swimming, fishing and boating
• Local vineyards (Waupoos Estates next door, Cider Company, Huff, etc.)
• Sandbanks Provincial Park famous sand dunes (pass included)
• Lake on the Mountain (9 kms)
• Local cheese factories
• Waupoos Marina is 2 kms to the west with access to Waupoos Island
• Fruit picking, local artists, antiques, crafts, drive in theatre, golf
Waterfront Description & Nearby Activities
The water here is crystal clear and there are no weeds at all, just sand and pebbles.
The entry has a very gentle slope and goes to 3 feet of depth 50 feet from shore.
There is a swim line that keeps kids in the shallow sandy area.
There are rocks along the shoreline.
We have a canoe, pool noodles, life jackets, water toys and lots to keep kids happy including a water trampoline and water slide.
Vacation Rental Websitewww.dropbox.com
Property Amenities & Features
- Laundry Machines
- Air Conditioning
- Small Appliances
- Stereo Player
- Satellite TV
- Board Games
- DVD Player
- Internet Access
- Water Slide
- Deck / Porch
- Patio Furniture
- Shallow Entry Beach
- Fire Pit
- Parking Available
- Water Trampoline
- Life Jackets
- Beach Chairs
- BBQ / Grill
Additional Bedroom Information
This four bedroom home can accommodate up to 8 people comfortably.
The master bedroom on the main floor has an attached bathroom with tub and shower, queen sized bed, walk out to the deck and view of the lake.
The second bedroom on the main floor has an attached 2 piece washroom, double bed and twin bunk bed and can be used by adults or kids. (Sleeps up to 3)
The 3rd bedroom in the basement is very large and has windows with views of the lake and sun pouring in all day. It has a queen sized bed and small desk with fax machine and printer also. (Just in case you need to work.)
The fourth bedroom in the basement is the kids room with 2 twin bunk beds (sleeps 4).
All the rooms have appropriate lighting, night stands, dressers, storage, etc.
Fees & Deposits
Additional Rate Information
There is a cleaning fee of $150 if you do not clean up at all. We hope this is not needed.
It is agreed and understood by the undersigned that only those Renters listed above will be occupying the above premises during the rental period.
The Renters agree that no pets are allowed on the premises at any time.
The Renters agree that there will be no smoking on or around the house or the property at any time during the rental.
The Renters agree that there will be no more than 8 guests or 6 adults at the property at any time during the rental period.
The Renters acknowledge that excessive noise is prohibited at all times and that exterior noise is restricted to the hours between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm.
The Renter (s) acknowledge that this agreement cannot be assigned, sublet, or transferred in any manner, without the writtena��consent of the Owners.a��
The Renters agree to be held liable for any damage to the premises or its contents, including the canoe, bikes and sports equipment, caused by the Renters, their guests, or invitees. Any cost to repair or replace items caused by damage that is beyond what we consider normal wear and tear will be deducted from the security deposit.a��
The Renters acknowledge that the owners have advised them that the lake is unsupervised and acknowledge that they are aware that any water sports or activity can result in severe injury or death. The Renters further acknowledge that they are hereby advised to take appropriate precautions in and near the lake including supervision of children and the use of appropriate life vests or personal floatation devices.
The Renters agree not to hold the Owners liable in any way for any damages, injury, costs, losses, charges or expenses sustained as a result of the use of the property and its contents, including any claims for any injury or death resulting from any water sports or other activities in or around the property.a��
The Renters may cancel their reservation provided at least 30 days written notice has been given toa��the Owners and the Owners are able to re-rent the premises for the same time period.