Share This Listing
When visiting Nova Scotia's historic Lighthouse Route, on the shores of Prince's Inlet you will discover a beautiful seaside holiday retreat perfectly situated between Historic Lunenburg & Beautiful Mahone Bay. This tranquil seaside getaway offers a setting of terraced hillsides, meadows and a periwinkle rocky shoreline with breath-taking vistas of memorable
Prince's Inlet Retreat is the ideal destination location when visiting Nova Scotia's scenic south shore... and at your cottage you can feel nature excite your senses in this beautiful setting by watching many species of birds and wandering deer that go by your cottage daily... it is truly a wonder... or just lounge around and enjoy a whirlpool bath, the warmth of the fireplace and take life easy.
Waterfront Description & Nearby Activities
Explore the beauty of Nova Scotia's South Shore venues which are amoung the most picturesque settings. During your stay make sure you visit the towns of Lunenburg & Mahone Bay including the enchanting coves, beaches and other villages of the surrounding area... this will give you a chance to experience the rich feeling of Nova Scotian history, freedom and hospitality.
After your stay in one of the Prince's Inlet Cottages you will feel refreshed & full of life. Getting back to the every day grind will be a little easier.
Vacation Rental Websitewww.princesinletretreat.com
Property Amenities & Features
- Laundry Machines
- Pets Allowed
- Linens Provided
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Small Appliances
- Stereo Player
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Internet Access
- Patio Furniture
- Fire Pit
- Parking Available
- Deck / Porch
- BBQ / Grill
Individual Cottage Description
Prince's Inlet Retreat is perfectly situated between the historic towns of Lunenburg and Mahone Bay on Nova Scotia's scenic south shore. The Retreat is at the head of beautiful Prince’s Inlet and offers panoramic inlet views and real nature at your door step.
The Retreat is your perfect destination vacation / special occasion location and has been for many. The cottages are in a setting of terraced hillsides & Blue Spruces and just behind the cottages an Acadian Forest … with a periwinkle shoreline that can be traversed by those who like to explore... discoveries on the shore & breath-taking inlet views are sight to behold!
Just outside the charming towns of Lunenburg and Mahone Bay, Prince's Inlet Retreat is ideal for those who are looking for a home based vacation... the views and setting along with the local community and the towns of Lunenburg & Mahone Bay will enhance your overall experience during your exploration of the rest of the province.
Enjoy the beautiful inlet views from the cozy two bedroom cottages. Each cottage comfortably accommodates up to 4 people. All cottages are modern, furnished with quality furnishings. The kitchens are complete with full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher and all necessary matching dishware and utensils for your vacation cooking & dining needs. The open patios include a table with seating, plus a must-have charcoal BBQ / fireplace for outdoor barbecuing and campfire night caps. There's also an electric fireplace in each living room to enjoy with or without heat. The bathrooms are complete with fluffy towels, amenities and a relaxing whirlpool bath with shower. Each cottage is equipped with a cable stereo television (great sound) & DVD player; perfect for your music CDs and DVDs. Also, there is a handy laundry facility with a beautiful view for the exclusive use of our cottage guests. Princes Inlet Retreat will enhance your appreciation for a vacation in Nova Scotia.
Fees & Deposits
Additional Rate Information
$1100 per week + tax, 2 people
$1200 per week + tax, family of 3
$1300 per week + tax, family or 4
Each extra person $15 per night.
Shoulder season rates offered starting mid Oct.
Please contact the listing owner for more information about the House Rules.
Cancellation / Reservation Policy for 2012 Bookings:
- Prince's Inlet Retreat is a small family enterprise. Cancellations as a consequence have an impact on our business. You are asked to be sure of your travel plans before and after booking.
- Guests should note the arrival and departure dates on their confirmation carefully. If a guest arrives after the date specified or departs before the final day of the reservation, or doesn't arrive, they are responsible for the total cost of the dates reserved. We recommend travel insurance if in any doubt.
- All bookings require a credit card (VISA or MC) deposit of 50% at time of booking. Deposits for cancelled bookings made 30 days or more in advance of arrival date for July, August & September will receive a 75% refund. Prince's Inlet Retreat Ltd. will endeavour to re-book any cancellations of accommodations received less than 30 days prior to arrival date to facilitate a full 75% or partial refund.
- Deposits for cancelled bookings received less than a month prior to arrival date for July, August and September are non-refundable unless fully re-booked for the days cancelled; then 75% will be refunded.
- Deposits for cancelled bookings over the shoulder and off-seasons received 1 week or more prior to arrival date will be refunded less a $25.00 cancellation fee. Deposits for cancelled bookings less than a week over the shoulder and off-seasons prior to arrival date are non-refundable.
- There are no refunds due to inclement weather, i.e. severe storms or hurricanes.
- Reservations are confirmed by email. Confirmations are sent by conventional mail (Canada Post) only by request.
- Payment Terms: VISA, MC, Debit, Cash
- Pet Policy, please inquire