Share This Listing
Come and stay at this lovely apartment rental in Montreal, Quebec - Beautifully And Luxuriously Furnished in the heart of Downtown Montreal!
No matter the season, time or weather, we Montrealers flock to festivals like moths to a flame.
Perhaps it’s because we inherently know how to do it right. Or perhaps it’s because we love the casual, multi-cultural scene that typifies a Montréal festival.
Relaxed, safe and convivial, it’s just a plain old good time where masses of people of all backgrounds and origins come together to create, experience and share Montréal’s truly unique festival vibe. Sure, the downtown core may be closed off to traffic and flooded with people—it’s just proof of how serious we Montrealers are about having fun.
We play host to numerous events all year long, ranging from music to comedy to art to film to sports to fashion. Major events include the International Jazz Festival, the Just for Laughs Comedy Festival and the FrancoFolies, to name but a few aestival attractions.
Other equally popular summer crowd-pleasers include the elite Montréal Formula 1 Grand Prix and the explosive International des Feux Loto-Québec, a fireworks competition that lights up the Montréal night skies all summer long.
Our festival fervour continues through the winter with the MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE festival, a celebration of gastronomy, arts and music that warms the soul in chilly temperatures.
So plunk me down in the middle of the crowd—the more, the merrier—and let’s celebrate, meet, chat, laugh, dance, sing, eat, drink and share. Enjoy life to the fullest. All year round.
Property Amenities & Features
- Laundry Machines
- Air Conditioning
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Linens Provided
- Small Appliances
- DVD Player
- Internet Access
- Cable TV
- Parking Available
Additional Bedroom Information
1 queen size bed and a sofa bed - can accomodate 4 guests very comfortably
Fees & Deposits
Additional Rate Information
Long term rental is available during low season at a special rate, please call or email. Reservations will be temporarily held for 3 days pending receipt of a 60% deposit to confirm and hold the reservation. The remaining 40% is due 20 days prior to arrival. For reservations made less than 30 days in advance, full payment is required at the time of reservation.
Indoor parking is available for $12/day or $65/week.
Cleaning at check-out $65.00
Please contact the listing owner for more information about the House Rules.
Cancellation / Refund policies:
Cancellation for the Holiday season: No refunds are allowed.
Cancellation for Summer season: Requests received 30 days or more prior to date of arrival 50% will be refunded.
Cancellation for Winter / Spring season: Requests received 30 days or more prior to date of arrival, 50% will be refunded
There is no refund for cancellations received within 30 days of date of arrival.