Share This Listing
Fox Chalet Rentals Inc. Is A Family Run Business Offering A Unique Chalet Rental Experience At Humber Valley Resort, Exit 11, Little Rapids Off The TCH On The West Coast Of Newfoundland. Nestled Among The Forest And On The Banks Of The Magnificent Deer Lake And Awesome Humber River, Our selection of Chalets Overlook The Doug Carrick Designed River Course 18 Hole Course, Now Voted In The Top 20 Golf Courses In All Of Canada.
25 PINE LOOP Is A Magnificent 5 Bedroom Chalet With 5 Ensuite Bathrooms, Flat Screen Tv, Dvd, Internet, Out-Door Hot-Tub, Pool Table, Dish Washer, Washer/Dryer And All Cotton Towels And Linens Supplied. Comes With A Bbq And Substantial Deck With Deck Furniture To Dine Outdoors.
Vaulted Ceiling With Floor To Ceiling Stone Fireplace. Wrap-Around Decking To Cater For Everybody plus Wheelchair Users. Also Has Wheelchair Accessible Bathroom.
Humber Valley River Golf Course: 18 Hole 72 Par Golf Course Recently Voted In The Top 20 In All Of Canada.
HUMBER RIVER: Salmon & Trout Fishing, kayaking & rafting.
HUMBER VALLEY: Home To 100’s Of Appalachian Hiking Trails, Snow Mobile Trails And All The Wildlife You Can Imagine.
MARBLE MOUNTAIN SKI RESORT: Just 10 Min Drive On The TCH, Downhill Skiing, 39 Runs To Cater For All Levels Of Experience.
MARBLE ZIP LINE: If It’s An Adrenalin Rush You Are After This Is The Place For You. Take A Bird’s Eye View Of Steady Brook Falls On The Zip Line.
CITY OF CORNER BROOK: Visit down town Corner Brook, Bowater Park, The Plaza Shopping Mall Plus Much More.
Deer Lake Airport 20 Mins
CALL or EMAIL US TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR CHALET BOOKING. WE ALSO OFFER FISHING, HUNTING AND HIKING PACKAGES.
Vacation Rental Websitewww.humbervalleyresort.ca
Property Amenities & Features
- Linens Provided
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Small Appliances
- DVD Player
- Internet Access
- Pool Table
- Satellite TV
- Board Games
- Hot Tub
- Patio Furniture
- Parking Available
- Deck / Porch
- BBQ / Grill
Additional Bedroom Information
Please contact us for further accommodation details.
Fees & Deposits
Additional Rate Information
Min Rental 2 nights. No smoking or pets permitted.
Please see our full Terms & Conditions on our website www.humbervalleyresort.ca FOX CHALET RENTALS you agree to the following Terms & Conditions
1. CHECK IN TIME: Chalets are available for occupation on day of arrival from 2pm. Meet & Greet service to take you to your chalet is available between the hours of 2pm & 4pm. Check in time may be later than 2pm during Peak Seasons February/March & July/August. Guests arriving after 4pm will need to contact us in advance for arrival details.
2. CHECK-OUT TIME: Chalets must be vacated on day of departure by 12noon. Late departure must be arranged in advance and depends on availability otherwise an extra day rate will be charged to your credit card.
3. SMOKING POLICY: Smoking and the use of illegal substances is strictly forbidden in the chalets.
4. Only persons over the age of 20 years of age may book a chalet. ID MAY BE REQUIRED
5. PAYMENT: We accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express. Online booking available through paypal. The maximum amount of credit cards used in any one booking is 2. Any further cards used will impose a 4% charge.
6. DEPOSIT: A deposit of 20% is required at time of booking with balance of booking amount due 3 weeks to the arrival date. Bookings inside of 3 weeks to arrival date will require full payment at time of booking.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations made before 3 weeks of arrival date will result in loss of 20% deposit and a 10% administration charge. Cancellations inside of 1 month to arrival date will result in loss of entire booking.
8. PETS: Pets are not permitted in the chalets. (Guide dogs are the only exception allowed)
12. FOX CHALET RENTALS INCORPORATED is relieved from liability for accidents to visitors and any loss or damage to their property including motor vehicles.
.PLEAS SEE OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS ON OUR WEBSITE WWW.HUMBERVALLEYRESORT.CA
14. FOX CHALET RENTALS INC. is not responsible for Acts of God, War, Government restrictions or interruptions or circumstances arising out of our control such as Water loss, Internet interruptions, Satellite TV loss and will not be liable to offer refunds in such instances.
Guests failing to abide by these Terms & Conditions can and will be asked to vacate the properties by the Chalet Manager and a refund will not be offered. WINTER SEASON : Main thorough fares will be cleared of snow on a daily basis. Snow clearing on the driveways of each chalet will take place each morning after amounts liable to impede access occur over night. Should you require additional snow clearing, we can make arrangements to assist your needs but extra charges will incur.
SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING HOT TUBS
Hot Tubs are used at guests own risk. We do not take any responsibility for illness or injury arising out of Hot Tub use. It is advisable to check with your GP prior to using a Hot Tub.
Hot Tubs are cleaned and chemically treated for each Hot Tub Booking Request. Food and drink are not permitted into or near the hot tub. . If you have not requested and paid for a Hot Tub with your chalet rental please refrain from using a Hot Tub that may be at your chalet as it will not have been chemically treated for safe use. Using untreated Hot Tubs you run the risk of contracting an infection. FOX CHALET RENTALS INCORPORATED do not accept liability for infections received due to using untreated Hot Tubs.
Disclaimer: FOX CHALET RENTALS INCORPORATED.
We handle rental enquiries and bookings in good faith and ensure the provision of the rental service as advertised. We do not accept liability for unforeseen circumstances leading to cancellation or disappointment and we recommend that you take out holiday insurance.
Please see our full Terms & Conditions on our website www.humbervalleyresort.ca