Share This Listing
A perfect retreat for golfers or vacationers who love clear waters and privacy. This cottage property on Armishaw Lake, located just across the road from Lake Joseph in Muskoka, is perched on granite rock and has two large sun decks not far from the water's edge! A short walk down a trodden path brings you to the water's edge of this private smaller lake ,with good views , lots of trees and bordered by Rocky Crest Clublink golf club.
Inside this charming cottage you will find a typical rustic cottage pine interior - open kitchen/ livingroom concept with fireplace, hardwood floors and lots of space to enjoy your guests -- and neutral touches of newer modern bedrooms. The kitchen comes fully equipped with an electric fridge and stove , dishwasher, cutlery/pots/pans/dishware, small appliances, microwave and everything you need, -- just like home away from home! The livingroom area has two large couches with a new 55" TV mounted above the cozy fireplace to enjoy movies in the evening hours. From the livingroom there are french doors onto a large deck overlooking the lake -- perfect for tanning or barbecuing and just relaxing in the lake atmosphere -- sheltered and private.
Some features included are;
- 3 bedrooms (2 queen beds, single bed plus pullout couch)
- 2 bathrooms - (4 pcs. each with showers)
- fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher-microwave, small appliances
- electric baseboard heating, wood burning fireplace
- blankets / pillows / linen supplied, bring your own beach towels
- combo living room/kitchen with comfortable sofas for cards / games
- 55" TV with home theatre + 230 satellite channels
- good cell phone reception- no phone in cottage
- 2 decks front and back-equipped with outdoor furniture and 2 propane BBQs
- exposure is north-east - sunshine on both decks morning and afternoon
- outdoor fire pit with chairs and bench ( 1/2 cord wood is supplied)
- water source is filtered lake water , not potable - water cooler +some water supplied
- bring your own additional bottled drinking water for drinks
- privacy rating is excellent -no neighbours in sight but the golf course tee-off
- public boat launch nearby for boating on big lakes - Lake Joseph/Rosseau/Muskoka
- 2 mountain bikes available for exploring the backroads
- canoe,paddleboat,and rowboat supplied -bring your own fishing rod and golf clubs
Waterfront Description & Nearby Activities
The lake is pristine -- with nature at its best and a scenic delight, with clean water, and good swimming. Peaceful and tranquil -- this lake is not a watersport lake -- but suits kayaking and canoeing or rowboats to explore the delightful surroundings.The lake has good fishing also.
This property has 485' of waterfrontage and 1-1/2 acres of privacy -- but is easily accessible from Hwy. #69 and only 2 hrs from GTA. It is just a short walk down the cartpath to the amenities of Rocky Crest where you can go for evening dining or the cocktail hour on the decks overlooking Lake Joseph.
Typical "tourist town" amenities can be found about 5 kms from here in the small village of MacTier, or you can explore Parry Sound approx 15 minutes drive northwards with museums and shopping. Go southwards to Port Carling and Bala where there are a host of activities, restaurants, and entertainment for your enjoyment.
Located centrally to three other golf courses in the area such as Seguin Valley ,or Woodlands, it It also is a delightful drive to Minett to "The Rock" at Red Leaves -- an excellent and popular golf club. Truly a golfers paradise.
Tourist Region: Rosseau/Port Carling/MacTier/Parry Sound
Nearest Town: Port Carling/Parry Sound - approx. 20 kms.
Nearest Hospital: Parry Sound - approx. 20 kms.
Nearest Large Body of Water: Lake Joseph
About 2 hrs. north of Toronto, easily accessible off Hwy. #69/400. Typical "tourist town" amenities can be found about 10 minutes drive from here in the little village of MacTier. Antiques, dining, shopping , post office, festivals, boat tours, etc. can all be enjoyed in the surrounding area!!
Property Amenities & Features
- Laundry Machines
- Linens Provided
- Small Appliances
- Stereo Player
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Board Games
- Deck / Porch
- Patio Furniture
- Fire Pit
- Parking Available
- Paddle Boat
- Life Jackets
- BBQ / Grill
- Boat & Sea-Doo Rentals
Additional Bedroom Information
Bedroom facilities consist of a master bedroom (queen) complete with sitting area, and a full ensuite bathroom/closet. The other two bedrooms nicely decorated-- consist of one single, and a queen bed. There is also is a pullout couch with matress in the living room for additional guest if required. Sleeps 5-6 Bedrooms are quiet -no noisy neighbours nearby.
Fees & Deposits
Additional Rate Information
WEEKLY RENTALS SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY
(CHECK-IN 3:00P.M. -SATURDAY - CHECK-OUT 11:00A.M. SATURDAY - FIRM)
ANY WEEK MAY 18 TO JUNE 29 - $1100 PER WEEK
ANY WEEK JUNE 29 TO SEPT 7 - $ 1500 PER WEEK
ANY WEEK SEPTEMBER 7 TO OCTOBER 5 $1100 PER WEEK
DEPOSIT: $500 (NON-REFUNDABLE IF CANCELLED).
SUPPLIED ON BOOKING.
DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS ALSO SUPPLIED.
Deposit $500 due on booking (certified cheque or money order) . Balance due on arrival (certified cheque or cash) - non-refundable on cancellation.