Share This Listing
Three bedroom house 10 minute walk from the falls area, casino, restaurant and attractions. Six person jacuzzi. Fully equipped house with linens and kitchen utensils. A large covered patio front and back. The Niagara region provides activities for all ages, including wine tours, water parks, golf, sight seeing, live theater, the falls, and historical sites to name a few.
Please email for all rates and requirements.
Niagara, Canada is one of the most attractive four-season destinations in the world. From the sheer spectacle of Niagara Falls to the region’s renowned wine country, from its rich history to its beautiful parks and hiking and biking trails, Niagara overflows with things to see and do. We invite you to visit and spend a few days to explore and to delight in the discoveries that await you around every corner.
DISCOVER THE ATTRACTIONS - Niagara overflows with attractions. Many of Niagara’s top
attractions are within walking distance from the Falls.
DISCOVER THE WINERIES - There are over 80 outstanding wineries in Niagara. Come relax and sample the best of Niagara wine country.
DISCOVER THE CYCLING - Far-reaching trails like the Greater Niagara Circle Route and the Waterfront Trail satisfy beginner and advanced cyclists alike.
DISCOVER THE HISTORY - In 1812 it was land that was fought for. Today, numerous historic and heritage sites offer a history lesson like no other.
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY - The beauty of Niagara’s parks and diverse natural areas sets it apart. Hundreds of outdoor experiences await.
DISCOVER THE BOUNTY - The best way to savour Niagara is to visit our many culinary destinations. Be sure to make stops along the Niagara Culinary Trail.
Property Amenities & Features
- Laundry Machines
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Small Appliances
- Stereo Player
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Patio Furniture
- Parking Available
- Deck / Porch
- BBQ / Grill
Additional Bedroom Information
Cottage has 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and sleeps up to 6 people with 2 twin/single beds and 2 Queen beds.
Fees & Deposits
Additional Rate Information
Rates are from Saturday to Saturday Minimum stay 3 days
2 adults accompanied by up to 3 children under 16 years
Additional adults $100 per week
No allowance is given for the absence of children as the rate is based on 2 adults
Check in time is 3.00 pm check out 11.00 a.m
Must be age 25 to rent.
Here is a partial listing of the house rules. The number 1 rule is always common sense.
1. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
2. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
4. Smoking is NOT allowed in the house. Smoking is allowed outside only.
5. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight on the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
8. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
9. Pets are NOT allowed.
14. The hot tub is NOT to be used after 11.00 P.M. due to noise regulations.
15. Fireplace: DO NOT USE.
17. The landlord (James Bowie) will have all appliances and equipment in good working order.
18. The landlord (James Bowie) will make sure the house is clean.
19. The renters will make every reasonable effort to leave the house and chattels in the same condition as found.
20. Bicycles that are on the property may be used at your own risk. The landlord does not warrant them to be in any working condition.
21. The renters agree to keep the noise down, as it is a residential neighborhood.
22. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
PLEASE REMEMBER ALL TRAVELLERS TO CANADA REQUIRE THERE PASSPORT
If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
100% if cancelled 45 days prior to the Check-in Date
50% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
0% if after,