Share This Listing
Sandbanks Summer Village is perfect for family vacations, a couple’s retreat, a reunion with friends, or even a quiet retreat by yourself. Our cottages come equipped with everything you need to enjoy the perfect vacation in beautiful Prince Edward County, Ontario.
Sandbanks Summer Village offers cottages for rent with a 2-night minimum stay in April, May, June, and September and a mandatory Saturday to Saturday stay in July and August. Rental fees include sheets and towels on arrival, a welcome amenity package, use of our extensive resort amenities including, waterfront, pavilion, swimming pool, sports courts(tennis, bocce, and shuffleboard), children’s playground, putting green, a variety of organized activities, and much more.
Whatever your heart’s desire, there’s something for everyone. Just pack your suitcase and meet us at Sandbanks Summer Village. You’re Rent Easy vacation is waiting for you!
Sandbanks Summer Village is currently in the development stage and on its way to becoming an extraordinary cottage resort of quality and distinction in southern Ontario and in particular, Prince Edward County. While a portion of the resort remains in the construction phase, you can be assured that every effort has and will be made to ensure the highest level of service, safety, and comfort is provided at every level. Nevertheless, guests are advised that there may be occasional noise and/or other related construction issues as well as some areas which may be off limits for safety purposes. In consideration of this, Sandbanks Summer Village has accorded a discount to your rental cost.
Waterfront Description & Nearby Activities
Our renters enjoy free access to all the Sandbanks Summer Village amenities, you and your family can splash in the magnificent heated outdoor family pool or children’s splash pad area, play Tennis, Bocci or Shuffleboard, try out our new state of the art Wii Virtual Reality room, test your putting skills on our brand new putting range, enjoy a leisurely walk through our extensive nature trails, maybe you just might prefer to take a relaxing and enjoyable ride in a complimentary canoe/kayak or perhaps just laze in a comfortable sun lounger on the beautiful waterfront.
Just minutes away from the popular Sandbanks Provincial Park and inspired by a fusion of the charm and picturesqueness of both Prince Edward County and coastal New England, this cottage gives you the opportunity to enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
For the explorer, this cottage is conveniently located within an easy drive to Golf Courses, Wineries, Art Studios, Cheese Factories and the beautiful and charming towns of Picton, Bloomfield, Milford and Wellington where you will find a variety of fine shops, restaurants, and much more.
Vacation Rental Websitewww.sandbankssummervillage.com
Property Amenities & Features
- Laundry Machines
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Swimming Pool
- Small Appliances
- Internet Access
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Net
- Parking Available
- Volley Ball Net
- Beach Chairs
- Fire Pit
Individual Cottage Description
Perfect for entertaining, the Cressy features a large living area and a kitchen with an extra-wide centre island. This cozy cottage sleeps up to 6 people. Just walking distance from all of our great amenities, like our outdoor heated family pool, tennis, basketball and bocce ball courts. Enjoy a short walk to our waterfront where you can relax by the water or partake in some of the planned activities and entertainment available and organized through the Sandbanks Summer Village on-site Fun Director.
Fees & Deposits
Additional Rate Information
Maximum occupancy per cottage is 6 people. Rates start at $110 p/night and are for occupancy up to 4 people. An amenity fee is applicable for occupancy over 4 people.
Please note that there is a day surcharge for stays involving Fridays & Saturdays.
1) This reservation request is not a guarantee as to availability until Sandbanks Summer Village Resort Management (SSV) receives a signed a rental agreement and confirmed the reservation with a refundable down payment. Please see cancellation policy. SSV provides accommodations for anyone 21 years and older. If younger you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
2) Tenant understands these properties are individually owned, and equipped according to the tastes and preferences of the owner. No guarantees can be made to the guest concerning expectations of quality of furnishings. Agent will make every reasonable effort to have any malfunctioning repaired during the stay, but no refunds for inoperative appliances will be offered or expected.
5) All SSV rental properties require a refundable security deposit or Visa or Master Card) to be held in the event of obvious neglect or damage to the unit or from additional cleaning due to the cottage being left in an abnormally dirty condition. Rental cottages are regularly inspected and your card will only be charged if problems are noted. Should property damage occur during a guest's stay, it must be reported immediately in writing to SSV.
6) Check-In time is at 3:00 P.M.; keys are to be picked up at our check-in office. Check-Out time is at 10:00 A.M. Sandbanks Summer Village kindly requests that the cottage is left in a reasonably clean condition and any trash is removed upon departure.
7) Payments on rentals can be made by personal check MasterCard or Visa. Rentals are to be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival. Full payment is required within 30 days of arrival.
31 days or more – full refund of deposit less $50 cancellation fee.
30 days or less – full deposit is non-refundable
Payments on rentals can be made by personal check MasterCard or Visa. Rentals are to be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival. Full payment is required within 30 days of arrival.