Share This Listing
Completely furnished winterized cottage on the beautiful Kennebecasis River (Kingston Peninsula). 35-45 min from Saint John and Sussex. A great place to relax and enjoy a peaceful getaway. Now taking bookings for the fall season. This year I will be offering packages for ice fishing and cross country skiing. All ice fishing shacks will be equipt with poles, bate, etc. Children have a great time seeing who can catch the biggest fish. We also have a plowed track for snowmobile and ATV racing (all for fun). A canteen will be set up for fund raising for "Friends of the Kingston Peninsula" a local organization who do good things for the Peninsula. Cross on one of our many cable ferries in the area (free). Come and enjoy a great time on the Peninsula and an even greater time out on the ice this winter! Special rates for those celebrating Birthdays, Anniversaries and Weddings.
Ice Fishing & Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Fishing Shack rentals
- Cross country ski packages
- Snowmobile and ATV racing on plowed track (just for fun)
- Catching smelt, flounder, eels and mud sharks
- Bring your snowmobile and Bikes and have a great time on the trails
- Canteen available
Waterfront Description & Nearby Activities
- Kayaks and canoe available at cottage
- Access to lazy river tubing at the St. Croix River
- Satellite television and high speed internet available
- Two beautiful waterfalls on the property for your enjoyment and swimming leisure
- Three golf courses minutes from the cottage
- 45 minute drive to the Bay of Fundy for outstanding hiking, swimming and whale watching
tours. Visit www.finback.com for more whale watching information.
- Fantastic location for year round photography of Bald Eagles, Osprey, Hawks and much, more
- Free Boat Launch available on the properties private beach
- An abundance of fishing throughout this entire region
- 3 Farmer Markets within a 10 minute drive
- Access to several snowmobiling trails or ATV trails
- Located in a very popular area for ice fishing
- Cross country skiing
- Downhill Skiing at Poley Mountain, only a 35 min drive away. Visit www.poleymountain.com for
Property Amenities & Features
- Linens Provided
- Small Appliances
- Stereo Player
- Satellite TV
- Board Games
- DVD Player
- Internet Access
- Life Jackets
- Beach Chairs
- BBQ / Grill
- Deck / Porch
- Patio Furniture
- Sandy Beach
- Fire Pit
- Parking Available
Additional Bedroom Information
For further accommodation specifics please do not hesitate to contact us personally.
Additional Rate Information
Please contact us to learn more. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Please contact the listing owner for more information about the House Rules.
Please contact the listing owner for more information about the Cancellation Policy.