Share This Listing
Come and relax in the heart of the 1000 Islands! Close to Rockport and Ivy Lea, you will find this beautiful executive 4 bedroom, 2 bath home on the St. Lawrence River. Deep water at the dock for your boat and swimming.
The home features:
* a large open area kitchen, dinning room, living room with doors to the outside decks
* large decks and patios for your entertaining with tables and chairs for up to 8 people, gas BBQ and comfortable patio furniture, outdoor fireplace
* 4 spacious and well appointed bedrooms with lots of storage
* 2 bathrooms
* parking for up to 3 cars
* new laundry machines
From this location:
* boat to Rockport and go out to lunch and dinner
* explore and hike the Parks of St. Lawrence Islands
* boat to the US side of the St. Lawrence River
* boat or drive to Gananoque Ontario to visit the 1000 Islands Playhouse, take part in the many festivals sponsored by the town or eat in one of the many excellent restaurants.
* only 30 minute drive to Kingston or Brockville Ontario
Book your week now!
In The Heart Of The 1000 Islands
Smuggler's Cove lies in a very historic part of the St. Lawrence River in the very heart of the 1000 Islands. Here many islands are named after the British sailors who found them during the War of 1812. During Prohibition, this sheltered cove was used to hide boats and booze.
This home is in the area most sought after by those wishing to purchase a waterfront property in the 1000 Islands Region.
Waterfront Description & Nearby Activities
The dock at the waterfront features space for up to two large boats and a ladder into the water, as well as, chairs, table and umbrella for your relaxation. Adjacent to the dock, is a flat grassy area for sitting in the shade of the dock house. Life jackets and some water toys are available here.
Nearby activities include:
* 1000 Island Boat Cruises
* Bike, walk or run on the paved path along the north lane of the 1000 Island Parkway
* Walking tours of Gananoque, Brockville and Kingston
* Horseback Riding
* Golfing (Smuggler's Glen, Gananoque Golf Club, Lyndway, and many more)
* Visit Bolt Castle on Heart Island
* Activities sponsored by Ivy Lea Provincial Park, 1 km away.
* Live Theatre at 1000 Islands Playhouse
Property Amenities & Features
- Laundry Machines
- Linens Provided
- Small Appliances
- Stereo Player
- Satellite TV
- Board Games
- DVD Player
- Internet Access
- Deck / Porch
- Patio Furniture
- BBQ / Grill
- Life Jackets
- Beach Chairs
- Fire Pit
- Parking Available
Additional Bedroom Information
Comfortably sleep up to 8 people spread out between 4 bedrooms. There are two bathrooms, one 3 piece and one 4 piece.
There is one Queen sized bed and 3 double beds available for your use. The bedrooms are all spacious and well appointed with lots of storage space available to renters.
Additional Rate Information
This cottage is available between June 30 to August 20. We do require a minimum booking of 3 days. For more information feel free to contact us personally.
A monthly rental: $8500.00
Please contact the listing owner for more information about the House Rules.
Please contact the listing owner for more information about the Cancellation Policy.