Share This Listing
Let the magic of Muskoka enchant you at our family owned and operated resort. Relax, renew and reconnect. We are located on the sandy shores of Peninsula Lake, just a short drive from Algonquin and Arrowhead Park. Both parks offer great trails for hiking sure to please everyone from the gentle hiker to the more adventurous hiker.
We offer 26 rental accommodations ranging from rooms to 3 bedroom cottages. All accommodations have colour TV (receives 5 stations), clock radio, hair dryer and (bar) fridge. All are individually heated by oil or electricity. 4 suites, 2 cabins and 11 cottages have wood burning fireplaces and firewood is supplied once a day. Another 2 suites, 3 units and 5 cottages have kitchens.most accommodations have air conditioning. We have something for everyone.
Self catering plans are available, but why not let us cook for you in our dinning room. We offer superb home cooked meals with seasonal fresh produce from our very own organic garden, you haven't tasted fresh like this before!
Looking to stay right where you are once you arrive? We offer daily boat tours, water skiing and tubing by request. And with 1,000 feet of sandy lake shore there is plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the view or take a swim.
Also available on site is laundry facilities, free wifi and guest computer. Pets are always welcome
Customized Rates available for groups, clubs, special events, meetings, celebrations, weddings and organizations etc. Call for details.
Recipient of a 4 out of 5 green leaf rating with the Audubon Green Leaf Eco-Rating Program.
- Golf: 3-18 hole courses and 2-9 hole courses within a 15 minute drive.
- Horseback Riding & Sleigh/Wagon Rides: http://www.littleeastriverfarm.com *Please note the stables require proper clothing & footwear. Reservations are required.
- Boat Cruises:
R.M.S. SEGWUN, one of the original Steamships of Muskoka, departs from Gravenhurst and and cruises the Muskoka Lakes.
The ISLAND QUEEN 30,000 Island Tour departs from Parry Sound in Georgian Bay.
LADY MUSKOKA leaves from the Muskoka Riverside Inn in Bracebridge and tours along the Muskoka River. Highlights include Santa's Village, Millionaire's row, Beaumaris and historic sunken artifacts.
TOUCH OF CLASS leaves from the town dock in Huntsville and cruises the local lakes.
- Algonquin Provincial Park: We are 32 km (about a 20 minutes drive) from the West gate of the park.
- Muskoka Heritage Place: Just off Brunel road in Huntsville.
- Many varied shops and galleries in and around Huntsville
- Dorset Lookout & Fire Tower: Located just north of Dorset on hwy 35. Fantastic view from either the bottom or top of the fire tower.
- Santa's Village: Located just north of Bracebridge, Santa's Village is FUN for everyone
Waterfront Description & Nearby Activities
- 1 Tennis court. No charge for the courts.
- 1Shuffleboard court
- Badminton & Volleyball
- Swimming: nice gradual drop-off, and fairly sandy anywhere along the 1000 feet of lake shore
- Pool table, air hockey, darts, Ping pong, Piano and lending Library
- Free use of Canoes, Kayaks, Rowboats & Paddle Boats
- Water skiing & Tubing
- Basket Ball
- Scenic Boat Tours on our 6 person pontoon boat
- 4 inter-connected lakes
- FISHING: Four lakes to choose from: Peninsula Lake, Fairy Lake, Vernon & Mary Lake.
- groomed skating rink on the lake,
- heated ice fishing hut
- snow shoeing
-snowmobile rentals: www.backcountrytours.ca
- Snowmobile Trails. We are located on ASC Trail 7 with easy access to Trans Ontario Provincial Trail C114
- Oxen Sleigh Rides are fun for the whole family. Check it out at www.andrewsoxen.ca
- Horseback Riding and Sleigh/Wagon Rides
- Walks & Talks with Spirit: Discover the Beauty of the Wilderness & the Spirit of the Native Ways at the end of Limberlost Road on a 2 to 4 hour guided snow shoe adventure. www.timyearington.com
- Cross Country Skiing at Arrowhead Park, Algonquin Park and Leslie M. Frost Centre,
- Downhill Skiing and Snowboarding at Hidden Valley Highlands. Night skiing Thursday-Saturday. Full line of rentals and lessons.
- Dog Sledding
Vacation Rental Websitewww.tallyhoinn.com
Property Amenities & Features
- Laundry Machines
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Small Appliances
- DVD Player
- Internet Access
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite TV
- Board Games
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey Table
- Paddle Boat
- ATV / Quad
- Deck / Porch
- Volley Ball Net
- Life Jackets
- Beach Chairs
- Shallow Entry Beach
- Fire Pit
- Parking Available
- Snow Mobile
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Net
- Patio Furniture
- Sandy Beach
- BBQ / Grill
- Maid Service
- Water Skiing
- Conference Center
- On Site Restaurant
- Guided Fishing Tours
- Wedding Facilities
Individual Cottage Description
We offer 26 rental accommodations ranging in size from rooms to 3 bedroom cottages. All accommodations have colour tv (receives 4 stations), clock radio and small fridge. All are individually heated by oil or electricity. 4 suites, 2 cabins and 11 cottages have wood burning fireplaces and firewood is supplied once a day. Another 2 suites, 3 units and 5 cottages have kitchens.
The Main Lodge houses the dining room,living room with fireplace and piano, office, snooker table.
Muskoka Rental Cottages 3 Bedrooms
Muskoka Cottage Rentals: 2 Bedrooms
Muskoka Cottage Rentals: 1 Bedroom
Fees & Deposits
Additional Rate Information
HOUSEKEEPING SELF-CATERING PLAN RATES:
During July 2 to September 3, 2012 the cottages are rented by the week and the units and suites are a minimum 3 nights.
The cottages, units and suites are a minimum 2 night booking for the rest of the year except. During Holiday weekends (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Family Day Weekend) book 3 nights and receive 10% your third night stay.
A deposit of $200.00 is required when booking a unit, suite or cottage.
The deposit is not refundable in case of early departure or if cancellation occurs within 28 days of the arrival date. The deposit will be returned minus the cancellation charge of $60.00 when the reservation is cancelled prior to 29 days of the arrival date or we are able to resell the accommodation for the same length the cancellation was for. Please note the accommodation will not be held after the first night for "No Shows" unless arrangements have been made in advance.