Aperçu de la propriété
Share This Listing
Description de la propriété
.WE ARE OPEN YEAR ROUND
YOU CAN’T BEAT OUR FREE AMENITIES AND PRICES
RENTED BY THE WEEK IN HIGH SEASON OR BY 2 NIGHTS UP TO A WEEK THE REST OF THE YEAR.
A FULL HOT BREAKFAST IS LEFT FOR YOU IN YOUR KITCHEN EACH MORNING IN A WARMING TRAY ALONG WITH A POT OF COFFEE OR TEA. YOU JUST SERVE YOURSELVES AT YOUR LEISURE. WE CALL THIS THE “MAGIC BREAKFAST”
BREAKFAST DOES NOT COME WITH THE WEEK STAY BUT YOU CAN HAVE THIS FOR AN EXTRA $100
LUXURY 2 BEDROOM 1,500 SQ. FOOT WATERFRONT UNIT. ACCOMMODATES UP TO 8 PEOPLE WITH 2 QUEEN SIZE PULLOUTS.
Free Extraxs For You
1. Free 16 foot fishing boat - 9.9 motor. You pay for $30 per tank for your gas.
2. 2 aqua pontoon bikes & paddle boat.
3. Bring your own boat with free docking on the 70' long dock. Free off street parking.
4. Enjoy the sun on the dock with lounge chairs provided.
5. Private Hot Tub.
6. Private Cedar Sauna with window over looking Lake
7. Enjoy the evenings sitting around propane outdoor fireplace.
8. Weber grill along with all your grilling tools. The propane is furnished.
9. Mega mosquito eater so you can have fun after dark without bug problems.
10. Glassed 4 season room overlooking the waterfront comes equipped with elliptical cross trainer , treadmill and bike for your exercising pleasure.
11. The Great Room (35’x15’) features a natural gas fireplace. 2 seating areas, either in front of the fireplace or looking out to the lake, and a dining/games table.
12. Enjoy your 50’ Plasma along with Blue Ray, Nintendo Wii , Netflix, Karaoke & satellite over 100 movies to check out, Nintendo games and equipment and Karaoke selections. Furnished at no cost
13. Board games, puzzles and books.
14. Each bedroom comes with queen size bed and all your linens and pillows are supplied. Each bedroom has a 32” HDTV with DVD & satellite control.
15. Free high speed wireless internet
16. 2 person Jacuzzi Jet Tub with mirrored surround. There is a separate shower.
17. Your full size kitchen comes fully supplied with a dishwasher. Visit around the bar with 4 bar stools.
EXTRA AMENITIES PROVIDED IN THE WINTER
1. Enjoy the Hot Tub and Sauna all seasons.
2. Large lake front skating rink lit for night skating.
3. We have 2 touring 2 up Ski-Doo Snowmobiles that can be rented by the day or stay. These are for our guests only and for use on Chemong Lake only.
4, Free Ice fishing Hut and Agar - bring you own fishing equip,
Description du bord de l'eau et activités proches
We're located on the shore of Chemong Lake between lock 31 and 32 of the Trent Severn System, in Bridgenorth, Ontario, Canada, in the heart of the beautiful Kawartha Lakes district in the County of Peterborough. Just 90 minutes north of Toronto and 8 minutes north of Peterborough.
Bridgenorth is a small village. You can walk to grocery shopping, liquor & beer store, pizza restaurant, super little bakery, unique garden store and Tim Horton's.
There are several golf courses within minutes, in the summer there are free concerts 2 times a week, there is a free zoo just minutes away and many other places to check out such as the canoe museum. You are just 25 minutes from the ski hills of Devil Elbow in the winter. We supply you with a book of interesting places to check out while here and directions to get there.
FREE FISHING BOAT with 9.9 Johnson outboard (you pay for the gas). You must have boating license. All life jackets and requirements are supplied. Supply you own fishing equipment. Bring your boat as FREE dock-age, off street parking and launching is available.
Excellent local fishing with Large and small mouth Bass, Muskie, Walleye and perch. Chemong Lake is part of the the Trent System. We are part of the tri-lakes which means you can go from Chemong Lake to Buckhorn Lake and Pigeon Lake without going thru any locks.
FREE ICE FISHING HUT, propane heater ($6 per disposable bottle of propane) and ice auger are all supplied FREE of charge. You are responsible for having a fishing license.
Peterborough is only 8 minutes north of us and you can find anything you need there from Walmarts to Costco, many restaurants and night spots.
Site de location de vacanceswww.bedandbreakfastinbridgenorth.com
Property Amenities & Features
- Laundry Machines
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Small Appliances
- Stereo Player
- Cable TV
- Internet Access
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Satellite TV
- Board Games
- Snow Mobile
- Life Jackets
- Beach Chairs
- Paddle Boat
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Porch
- Patio Furniture
- Shallow Entry Beach
- Parking Available
- Gym / Fitness Center
Description de l'unité
The Great Room (35' x 15') features a natural gas fireplace, 50" hdtv, two comfortable seating areas, either in front of the fireplace or looking over the lake, and a dining/games table. We have over 120 movies, Nintendo Wii games and equipment and Karaoke Selections that are provided for your pleasure.
The fully appointed bathroom includes shower compartment and an extra large two-person Jacuzzi Jet Tub with mirrored tub surround.
The kitchen comes complete with microwave, dishwasher, full-size stove and refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, kettle,slow cooker, blender etc. All cooking utensils, dishes and linen are provided. You can visit round the bar with four bar stools.
The two large bedrooms feature queen-size beds with Pillow top Sears King Coil mattresses, and each bedroom has a 32" hdtv with individual Star Choice receiver and DVD. Two of the Great Room couches feature pull-out queen-size beds, so there's comfortable accommodation for up to eight people.
Of course,wireless internet, central air conditioning and heating are included.
Your hosts are Gordon and Mary Jo Hepburn.
Gordon was brought up in Toronto. He is a retired Master Seaman Boatswain of 22 years service in the Canadian Navy. He lived in Nova Scotia for 30 years.
Mary Jo is from the U.S., was born in Georgia, and lived many years in Florida.
They met in Florida.
Gordon and Mary Jo bring together the fun of the Canadian lifestyle and the hospitality of the southern United States.
Frais et dépôt en garantie
Information additionnelle sur les tarifs
For the most accurate and up to date information as well as further Rates just contact us.There are special rates for long weekends and Holidays.
All rates are based on 2 nights or more. Your 3rd night is always half price.
Weekend (Friday-Sunday) rates during Mid and Low season.are $350 which includes a two night stay and a full Hot breakfast each morning for up to 4 people. Each person over 4 to a max of 8 people is an extra $20 per night per person.
Weekday rates(Sunday - Thursday) during Low season.are $198 which includes a two night stay and a full Hot breakfast each morning for up to 4 people. Each person over 4 to a max of 8 people is an extra $20 per night per person.
Weekday rates(Sunday - Thursday) during Mid season.are $299 which includes a two night and a full Hot breakfast each morning for up to 4 people. Each person over 4 to a max of 8 people is an extra $20 per night per person.
A $200 is required for less than a week and a $300 deposit for a week stay. This can be paid by Master Card, Visa or Internet Transfer.
We do not rent by the single night.
We can accommodate up to 8 people in one group.
SORRY NO CHILDREN UNDER 8 years old, NO PETS AND NO SMOKING INSIDE
Check in time is 3:00pm. Check out time is 10:30am.
Règlement de la maison
Veuillez contacter le propriétaire pour plus d'information sur les règles de la maison.
Please contact the listing owner for more information about the Cancellation Policy.